OK folks, have a good laugh. I`ve fettled a 17 key F chanter from David
   = Burleigh for Helene Moelo. Unfortunately we can=E2=80=99t play any
   duets in= D because the wee C# key is missing. Has anybody got a spare
   Burleigh type= C# out there that they could lend, hire out, or even
   sell ? Helene`s new p= ipes are going to take a while yet.

    P.S. in case any of you guys think it is down the back of the sofa= ,
   lying around at Hartburn,  or in an old pipe case, it is not. I got =
   the chanter a few years ago in a sorry 16 key state from the South of
   Germa= ny a few years ago.
   Cheers now
   Ina