To: "Dartmouth NPS" <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 8:36 AM
Subject: [NSP] Re: even more on G and D

  On Tue, 17/5/11, inky-adrian <inky-adr...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

  Dear all,
  Who is this Allis thingy person?
  What are you on about, Anthony?
  E major..no!
  She can't do it-unless it's crap
  Adrian

  Hello Adrian
  I'm wonderting if you need to get out more?
  Alice Burn is a piper from Beal near Holy Island who has been studying
  music at St Mary's School Edinburgh and is gaining a good reputation
  among those lucky enough to hear her. She is at home both with the
  north Northumbrian tradition and modern approaches.
  For me she is rather special because her ego is in inverse cubic
  proportion to her talent.
  Believe me, neither she nor Catriona Macdonald do crap!
  Perhaps this might be a case of if the crap fits.......
  Anthony