First of all, I must apologise to Anthony for sending my first reply to him rather than the list. This was a finger slip.

What I wrote was:

As far as I can see, these pipes bear none of the features I would expect in Hedworth pipes. In particular,

Anthony Robb wrote:
     His style is unique with the key stem
    shaped and silver soldered to reach completely across the domed round
    bit.
Close examination of the third photograph shows keys with pads which are far more reminiscent of David Burleigh (for instance) although the touch ends do have the bulk I would expect from Hedworth.

Barry