Question #62814 on NSsbackup changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+question/62814

Anton proposed the following answer:
lastico wrote:
> Question #62814 on NSsbackup changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/nssbackup/+question/62814
>
> lastico proposed the following answer:
> thanks for your rapid answer,
>
>> The simpler solution might be to create a link in the /etc/cron.hourly
>> directory, like 'sudo ln -s /usr/bin/nssbackup /etc/cron.hourly'.
>
> yes in this case i should use à link (you agree), but my question is :
> when we want to program a backup at 23h 10 every day for example. If we
> add a basical link, the backup will be done every hour but not at 23h10.
> How can i add the hour, the personalised contab's parameter ?
>
> I must find an easy solution to solve this problem because the program
> will be used by inexperienced people and the more is simple the less
> there will have error.

You can (should be able to) set this from the nssbackup gui, if you run
as root (gksudo or sudo).

Otherwise, there are graphical (user) crontab editors.

--
Groetjes,

Anton
| / \ / \'| | | IBIVU/Bioinformatics - Free University  Amsterdam     |
|(   |   )| | | De Boelelaan 1083A - 1081 HV Amsterdam - Netherlands  |
| \_/ \_/ | | | Tel +31 20 59 87783 - Fax +31 20 59 87653 - Room P136 |
|             | feens...@few.vu.nl - www.few.vu.nl/~feenstra/         |
|             | "I'm Looking for a New Simulation" (Stone Temple      |
|             | Pilots)                                               |

NSsbackup team, which is an answer contact for NSsbackup.