Yes, that will teach me to rely on the IRC channels for advice as they
specifically instructed me not only that it was necessary to change the
upstream status, but how (considering it isn't labeled).

Anyway, I apologize for being a dupe, and wasting your time... at least
take heart that I knew enough to not respond to your bug comment with a
comment!

Thanks,
jage

--