Yes seems to be a duplicate of this bug and rc9 solved it.
By the way I have 2 further questions on it:
- in the Exclude tab I am not able to see the hidden files/folders. I worked it
around through manually editing the nssback-xxx.conf file but through the GUI
it should be better.
- the Schedule tab is active only for the Default profile and not for another
one, though I am logged with admin privilege. Is it a bug or is it like this by
design?

Thanks,
Paolo

--
Not able to change split size with no compression option
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/572485