Hi,

thanks for the fast reply. Yes, the backup got only corrupt when I
interrupted the ongoing backup process because I had to restart my
machine and did not had time to wait until backup finished. Of course it
is easy to delete them manually but than the wording should be changed.

A delete corrupt backups button would also be fine. This would simplify
the process for people which are not that much experienced and do not
want to "play around" on filesystem.

So your suggestion is fine for me, but also automatic deletion of old,
corrupt snapshots would be fine for me (maybe with a confirmation
popup?)

And in addition to this: Thanks a lot for this nice and easy to handle
backup solution.

Cheers, Andreas

--
Misleading option label: nssbackup is not cleaning up incomplete/corrupt backups
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/616497