Question #140592 on sbackup changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/sbackup/+question/140592

Description changed to:
Hello,

I have read https://answers.launchpad.net/sbackup/+question/130045 and I
have the same problem but the provided solution is not working for me.
Whatever button I click (revert/restore/revert to/ restore to), I only
get empty folders with eventually empty sub-folders. If I do the same
with a single file, the file is correctly restored. I can see in the
.tar.gz file that my folders should not be empty.

I have french version running 0.11.3 on Ubuntu Maverick.
I am trying to restore files as root (from Applications->Outils Systemes Ubuntu
main menu)

UPDATE:
This is not a question, it's confirmed as a bug. See
https://bugs.launchpad.net/sbackup/+bug/709338

Simple Backup Maintainers, which is an answer contact for sbackup.