Question #215376 on sbackup changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/sbackup/+question/215376

nh3oh posted a new comment:
Hi Folk!

Spliting the tar file (eg into 4Go) will really reduce the recovery time for a
single small file ?
or sbackup will start to read all the set of split tar files before?

I'm using satifactory sbackup on debian for years but never have to recover
files...
today I did it for first time => arround 1 hour just to recover a 2ko texte
file from a 25Go tar file !

I don't know about software coding but if I can help and learn I'm ready
to try to improve sbackup which is a nice application.

Thanks to the team!

Simple Backup Maintainers, which is an answer contact for sbackup.