I refrain from posting about football matters on there as I obviously don't
go to any games.  There's a guy from Queensland who posts about players
performances and formations etc. when he can't have any idea what he's
talking about.

MolMix became abysmal last season as every thread degenerated into trying to
force out McCarthy.  It's a bit better this year although there is always
some player that's getting constant abuse from a small core of idiots.  It's
mostly been Keogh this season, but Henry gets a look in occasionally.

I find it hard to comprehend how any of them can be so negative about Wolves
given the position we're in.

2008/12/18 Marcus Chantry <marcus.chan...@macquarie.com>

>  I think I need to spend more time on Molineuxmix, there seems to be a lot
> of like minded people on there so I wouldn't stand out like a sore thumb.

Pig's pudding - it's a mons dinner aer kid