Yes, just as we discovered they wouldnt be able to handle through ball to
Wayne, and he slotted the first one away, he injured his knee and it went
back to being a 50-50 match. We lost 3-2 in the end.

Our 2nd was scored by a girl who came on in the 2nd half and looked about 12
years old. She was pretty good.
I can empathise Steve, my legs were stiffening yesterday, and today are
worse and I'm hobbling around like a 90yr old.
Im sure Paul will be posting a full match report ;-)