I'm off the pop now.  I've got an severely ulcerated oesophagus.  The Perth
trip was my final hurrah.  Thirty pints and eight Maccas was a good send
off.

I've had no tips for the tipping contest from anyone except Marcus.  Does
that mean there's no interest or are you waiting to see who we bring in?
It's only a week on Saturday now.

I think our spending is probably done now.  It seems clear that we started
the business on the last day of the season and it just took a few weeks for
players come through.  Then they came in a flurry.

I'd expect us to use our loan abilities though to bring in a couple of good
additions.  I'm still hopeful we'll get Henry Mancini.

Milijas is getting good reviews, which is pleasing me the most.  Another
defender, possibly someone that can play centrally and at left back will
give us a decent chance in my view.