True, true. Not the best move, but as Matt said we'll find out on the weekend.

Got a note from Tom this morning (remember him??). He was glad he didn't spend
the 43 quid to travel to Old Trafford to watch the reserves.

Subject: RE: [NSWolves] Protest [sec=unclassified]
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 10:36:02 +1100
From: marcus.chan...@macquarie.com
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com

the Premier League have confirmed that there has been no wrong-doing
and that Wolves are entitled to pick any 11 from their registered player
list.

I feel sorry for the strongest 11 who have been denied the
opportunity to play at Old Trafford and test themselves against the current
champions in front of 76,000 people.  Surely as a professional these are
the types of matches that you can look back on and say that you completed with
the best in the game.

I can just picture the stories to the kids:  "Dad, what was it
like to play against Man Utd at Old Trafford?", Craddock says "I didn't get
to play that one son as I was saving myself to play Burnley the
following weekend".

Mick has made us a laughing stock.