From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Tonks
Sent: Wednesday, 24 March 2010 11:13 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Smiling

O the joy - there is a very different mood this morning. Is it just the
lovely weather or has something useful happened this morning? Optimist
(realist!) Marcus where are you? Looking forward to your insightful
match report.

JT

words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.