It's contagious isn't it?

  _____

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Marcus Chantry
Sent: Wednesday, 24 March 2010 11:39 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [NSWolves] Smiling

I only saw the second half because I was driving to work during the first
half.  I'll watch the 1st half when I get home tonight but I thought the
second half was a great performance.  There weren't too many instances where
we looked stretched/pressurized/flustered and we played like a team who
understood where our teammates were going to be or run too.  To me this
shows the benefit of sticking with a consistent line-up for a few games in a
row and it helps with the overall understanding between players.  I think
the subs were made at the right time in the match and we never really sat
back in the hope of hanging on.  Good positive approach by all involved.

Let's hope that our down-to-earth manager (slightly less thick Mick) can
keep our players focussed and firmly grounded as I would hate them to start
thinking that it's job done and we take our foot off the pedal in the belief
that we are already safe.

Everyone at work today has been commenting about my extremely happy
demeanour today as I'm grinning from ear to ear.  Winning really is fun.

  _____