By way of analogy here is a picture of Hitler smiling at children.  That one
out of character act doesn't make him a nice bloke.  Likewise one positive
comment on the Wolves doesn't stop you being a pessimist.

<http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Hitler_Children_1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-baker/2009/10/16/abc-showcases-kid-pleading-obama-why-people-hate-you-supposed-love-you&usg=__wuhG-I0_TuuiPUvhzZhgEl0zt4s=&h=225&w=150&sz=10&hl=en&start=26&sig2=34_T9tSJHxi9tobsw57CZw&itbs=1&tbnid=68ZLLVg_r9JWBM:&tbnh=108&tbnw=72&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhitler%2Bkissing%2Bchild%26start%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D20%26tbs%3Disch:1&ei=LPrLS9PQF5Ls7AO77oz4Ag>