12 beers on tap
12 schooners to drink.

My understanding on the etiquette of drinking real ale is:

   - That I can hold each glass of beer up the light, screw my face up and
   then ask for it to be replaced on the grounds of being "thick".  Whatever
   that means.
   - Then after taking each sip, I smack my chops together exclaiming
   "Ooooh, yes", whilst secretly thinking it tastes like stewed socks.

Am I on the right track?