Hammers 3-2 up.

Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 01:23:43 +1000
Subject: Re: [NSWolves]
From: ror...@gmail.com
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com

At least hull are still 1-0 down, and to be honest the 2-2 between west ham and
wigan is alot more interesting and I realise how sad this sounds I hope wigan
win it
I would love to sea the hammers go down, maybe they can take MM with them and
we will take Zola

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 1:19 AM, Marcus Chantry <marcus.chan...@macquarie.com>