From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Friday, 4 June 2010 10:22
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves]

Have I missed something?  What's happened?

On 4 June 2010 06:34, Raymond Orr <ror...@gmail.com> wrote:

        I know everyone has seen the news, do we keep Doyle and SEB and
        I really hope he is worth it and not a one season wonder, the
big question is can he shine in a better team or is '
        he another waste of cash?.
        Have we started to rid of any other dead weight ie: hoff??????