Hence why Edwards is the first name on the team sheet.

I think he must have some deep scars from Sunderland when the players
weren't fit enough and he overweights the importance of fitness in success.
I know there is really no excuse for players getting paid ten grand a week
to not be at the peak of fitness but it's starting to annoy even me now.

On a positive note, I feel quite good about Jarvis, Mancienne and Milijas as
three of our midfielders.  It's just who are the other one or two?  Edwards
on his own with two up front?  Jones and Muganji Bia?

--
Boo!  Thick Mick Out!