That would be a shame J

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Wednesday, 27 October 2010 10:28 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [BTMO] ManU League Cup

Big game on Saturday.  We'll lose Jarvis in Jan if we're not careful.

On 27 October 2010 08:06, mark worrall <markworr...@gmail.com> wrote:

2 goals by the 2 fullbacks. Jarvis ripping Man Utd apart, a second
equaliser and MM takes Jarvis off. wtf.

--
Boo! Thick Mick Out!

--
Boo! Thick Mick Out!

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.

--
Boo!  Thick Mick Out!