Now that Keane has gone it might be an option.  I guess they're not as
popular as they were back in the late 70's and early 80's

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Tuesday, 25 January 2011 9:50 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [BTMO] I give up

Why not go back to supporting Ipswich?

On 25 January 2011 08:14, Marcus Chantry <marcus.chan...@macquarie.com>
wrote:

I have finally lost any respect for Mick McCarthy now that he has given
that total waste of space back-pass Henry a new 4 year contract.

I'm going to make up 91 slips of paper, representing each of the other
football league teams and pick a new one to support.

Mick... you are a plonker.

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in
this email in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not
guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or
opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or
opinions of Macquarie.

--
Boo! Thick Mick Out!

--