Did you all see the story about Andy Gray and Richard Keys commenting on the
female linesman during the Wolves Liverpool game?  They thought their
microphones were off.

Keys: "Somebody better get down there and explain offside to her."

Gray: "Can you believe that? A female linesman. Women don't know the offside
rule."

Keys: "Course they don't. I can guarantee you there will be a big one today.
Kenny will go potty. This isn't the first time, is it? Didn't we have one
before?"

--
Boo!  Thick Mick Out!