Did you also see that they have been stood down from work.

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue Jan 25 12:37:39 2011
Subject: Re: [BTMO] I give up

Did you all see the story about Andy Gray and Richard Keys commenting on the
female linesman during the Wolves Liverpool game?  They thought their
microphones were off.

Keys: "Somebody better get down there and explain offside to her."

Gray: "Can you believe that? A female linesman. Women don't know the offside
rule."

Keys: "Course they don't. I can guarantee you there will be a big one today.
Kenny will go potty. This isn't the first time, is it? Didn't we have one
before?"