So far this season we have averaged 0.31 points per game, so with 6 away games
remaining we should expect a return of 1.85 points.  Given 1.85 is an
impossibility, we are either going to draw one game or over-achieve and draw 2
games.  Either way, it doesn't look particularly rosy.

But we should never let stats get in the way of a good story or prediction.

Marcus Chantry
Associate Director  ½  Senior Product Manager  ½  Macquarie Life

Banking and Financial Services Group ½ Macquarie Group Limited ½ 1 Shelley St,
Sydney, NSW, 2000

T 02 8232 4259½ M 0448 887 627 ½ marcus.chan...@macquarie.com
<mailto:marcus.chan...@macquarie.com>

  <http://www.macquarie.com.au/mgl/au/advisers/campaigns/fivestars>

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.

--
Boo!  Thick Mick Out!

<<image001.jpg>>