Only in that he bought good players on high wages.  I could do that.  I
reckon I could motivate people more than Roy too.  He claims he's the
"European Alex Fergusson".  What a bunch of arse.  If he was any good he'd
have stayed at one club and made them great rather than being a journeyman
around the small leagues of Europe.

Sandwell Town are going down, do dah, do dah.

--
Boo!  Thick Mick Out!