Incidentally, Hamill's got a bloody good pass on him.

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Morris, Lee SGT
Sent: Monday, 7 March 2011 13:12
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [NSWolves] The run in [sec=unclassified]

Thats the way I see it too. However how often do you hear how relegated
teams were unlucky or too good to go down.

I think our current team is too good to go down but we  are in the
current predicament because the team of the last six months generally
hasn't quite been up to the task.Whether this new look side (Hamill &
O'Hara and a better Elokobi) can overcome who knows.