My thoughts exactly Steve. We have a real strong core now, some great skills,
so go getters, and some guys to put in a shift. The team has come on immensely,
and if we do stay up, we have something really strong to build upon. I'd hate
to see what could happen to the team if we do go down.

Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 13:56:37 +1100
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] The run in [sec=unclassified]
From: millward....@gmail.com
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com

On that basis, every game for us bar Sunderland is a six pointer!!!!!  All of
those teams with touch matches will see us as a must win game.

I am optimistic about our chances but I do fear that we'll fail.  It will be a
big lost chance for us.  We have a team now that is capable of holding our own
with anyone in the league and a couple more signings in the summer could really
lock us in to the Prem.