From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Wednesday, 27 April 2011 09:00
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Stoke

Come on now chaps.  We've had a bad run.  We've had good runs.  We'll
get enough points to stay up.  Two wins in the upcoming derbies will be
enough.

On 27 April 2011 08:11, LEESE Matthew <matthew_le...@rta.nsw.gov.au>
wrote:

        1st goal was a re-run of Everton's 1st the other week.
Osman/Pennant down the right with a ball played into our box whereby a
six foot something striker (Beckford/Jones) manages to somehow go
unnoticed and find himself with space between 2 defenders. Easy header,
1-0.

        I've not read McCarthy's post match interview but I could pretty
much recite it word for word I reckon. Plenty of praise for his players
and claims that if we stick together and show the spirit (absent in
games, presumably evident in training?) he knows we have, we will stay
up. Other teams have to pick up points you know (which is not actually
true and won't be necessary the way we're going). Its like watching
Sunderland get relegated all over again.