On reflection we were worse than clueless, it was a totally inept and
impotent performance!

I admire some of your continued optimism but my rose coloured glasses now
lie smashed on the floor. Time to wake up to the reality that we are going
down, only a miracle can save us! Over to you Jeremy!

Paul Crowe

Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)

PO Box 3517