I must say I was quite surprised that anyone could pick any positives
out of the performance (other than the fact we actually got a point).
My summary is as follows:

*         there was not one player that actually had any lasting impact
or influence in the game;

*         we looked completely devoid of any ideas on how to create
chances;

*         we looked completely unable to adapt our style to try
something new (akin to banging your head against a wall);

*         none of Hunt, Jarvis, Hammill seemed to be able to get their
crosses in with any consistency, constantly hitting the first defender;

*         Mick showed no attacking intent whatsoever;

*         I wish it was Henry that got sent off rather than Gardener.

*         If I had to pick one tiny positive it would be the semi-decent
performance of Craddock.  The rest were pants.