From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Marcus Chantry
Sent: Tuesday, 3 May 2011 13:38
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [NSWolves] Team for Albion

I'm happy to be corrected but I would suspect that the vast majority of
those 2 million children would not be part of a Christian
society/nation, so the God of which Jeremy speaks is unlikely to help
them.  That's not to say that they don't have their own 'spiritual'
leader/icon that may or may not have let them down.