We were playing some old Wolves DVDs on the weekend, and on one was a match
from the Championship against Watford pre-MM. It was sobering to be reminded
how bad wee were back then compared to now, and far MM has really bought us.

The need for tough tackling midfielders ? For creative midfielders ? For
goal scorers ? For a manager capable of getting us into the PL / And for
keeping us there ? MM got us there, and has kept us there 2 seasons running,
on a shoestring budget.

Remember all the fans constantly moaning there wasnt enough commitment,
passion and desire to win ?  'Wasters' ? MM clearly has turned that one
around and deserves full credit for it.