The 2nd july is no good for me,the sooner the better so we can taik about
micks  achievements or lack of ???

  balmain sounds like a good idea paul.

Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 12:42:52 +1000
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Mick Appreciation Party
From: millward....@gmail.com
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com

All are fine with me.

On 25 May 2011 10:46, Marcus Chantry <marcus.chan...@macquarie.com> wrote:

What date are we going to have our Survival/Mick Appreciation party?  These are
the dates that I can attend:

Saturday 4th June
Saturday 18th June
Saturday 2nd July
Saturday 9th July

Preferences please via return email.  Suggestions on venue will also be
welcomed.

Cheers,
Marcus

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.

--
Marcus thinks Mick is a superb manager