From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Paul Crowe
Sent: Monday, 15 August 2011 09:01
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [NSWolves] Quiet [sec=unclassified] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Come on Lee, it was only the first game and we won for crying out loud!

I think you are being a trifle harsh after just one game. In terms of
new player's I wouldn't be surprised if we have made bids for several
player's but have refused to pay the asking price or couldn't
accommodate the player's wages?

I will be happy with 17th again this season, consolidation is the long
term plan.

A win against Fulham would be a dream start!

Paul Crowe

Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)

PO Box 3517