From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Monday, 15 August 2011 13:23
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Quiet [sec=unclassified] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Yes Johnson is the only addition to the team that took 26 points from
the second half of the season.

On 15 August 2011 08:55, Morris, Lee SGT <lee.mor...@defence.gov.au>
wrote:

        UNCLASSIFIED

        Credit where credit is due, Fletcher and Ward were excellent,
Jarvis caused problems but he seems to have changed direction...the rest
were ....as per last year really.

        When I saw the team, Johnson was the only addition from last
year...we all know we need more than that shirley?????

        IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of
Defence and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes
Act 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are requested to
contact the sender and delete the email.