I see we are back to "we should have bought more quality players".  I'm
still waiting for someone to say where the money should be coming from.
It's been nearly six months now and nobody has explained it to me.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steven Millward <millward....@gmail.com>
Date: 23 May 2011 09:25
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Thanks Mick [sec=unclassified]
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com

 "We have the basis of a decent team, but anyone who thinks we don't need
serious strengthening is kidding themselves."

"Some real quality is needed, we paid big money..."

Agreed.  It would be great to improve the side.  Your suggestion is that we
spend big money to do it.  So who's going to put the money up?  You?  Or are
you suggesting that we borrow the money?  And what about wages, should we
borrow to pay those too?  I'm still dying to hear some constructive analysis
about how the club should change the way it is run cause I'm not hearing
much except "buy more expensive players".