1. Why play with 2 wingers when we dont have a forward who is any good in
the air playing ?

2. Why play with 2 wingers who only get about 1 in 4 crosses into a
dangerous area, and nearly all of those the opposition get to first.

3. We'd be better off with any 2 from Foley, Elokobi, Craddock or Zubar
rather than Berra and Stearman.

And worst of all for me, was MM coming out in the E&S last week and stating
Henry is the 1st player he picks every week. I assume he's just trying to
rebuild his confidence, as Henessey must be the 1st player he picks every
week. What did Henry do during the match? Everytime he gets the ball, he
just wants to get rid of asap.

Fast losing confidence in MM now.

--
Marcus thinks Mick is a superb manager