From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Paul Crowe
Sent: Thursday, 20 October 2011 8:16 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [NSWolves] Can someone pls remove me from this googlegroup?

I helped carry the Doog shoulder high around the South Bank that first game
after being saved. A rare happy day, then it all turned to ****!

Pretty much sums up following the Wolves these last 30 years. I'm with Jim and
Mark, once hooked there is no escape, no matter how much suffering they put you
through. Those rare happy days keep the faith burning.

Paul Crowe
Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)

PO Box 3517