MM on his way out, lost the plot big time!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/wolverhampton-wanderers/8844
020/Wolverhampton-Wanderers-manager-Mick-McCarthy-tells-fans-he-is-up-for-a-
fight-following-protests.html

Offering to fight the fans? MM has totally lost in my opinion.

Who do you fancy as our next Manager Rog? Another one to add to the list
could be that Paul Lambert from Norwich, they have tried to play football
all season so far.

Paul Crowe
Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)