Love to say I said 0 points but the Whale Ale made me say 4 points.
Thought you did a Millward and went for 10 points.

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Elliot Dale
Sent: Friday, 3 February 2012 12:49 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [NSWolves] Last tipping comp

Remind me, you said no points, and he said 9. Can't remember what anyone
else said including me!!

Yeah, what was Marcus on? He goes from being completely pessimistic for 5
years to more optimistic than Les?

It's almost like Perth, when he went from hating McCarthy for 3 years to
suddenly "loving him"..!!

  _____