Who was the mug?

________________________________
From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Marcus Chantry
Sent: Friday, 3 February 2012 2:21 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Last tipping comp

He wanted to blow me but I said no so he settled for a quick teabag.

Sent from my iPhone

On 03/02/2012, at 2:01 PM, Steven Millward
<millward....@gmail.com<mailto:millward....@gmail.com>> wrote:

Marcus and Mick in
Perth<http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=teabagging>

On 3 February 2012 12:49, Elliot Dale
<elliotd...@hotmail.com<mailto:elliotd...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
Remind me, you said no points, and he said 9. Can't remember what anyone else
said including me!!

Yeah, what was Marcus on? He goes from being completely pessimistic for 5 years
to more optimistic than Les?

It's almost like Perth, when he went from hating McCarthy for 3 years to
suddenly "loving him"..!!