From: Marcus Chantry <chant...@iinet.net.au>
Sender: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:33:44
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com<nswolves@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Telegraph

Agreed. The timing is appalling. It's not as if this run of crapness is
something new as we've. Even like for most of this season. He should have got
someone in well before the transfer window closed or stuck with mick to the end
of the season. Very strange decision.

Sent from my iPhone

--
Boo! Clipboard out!