Steve, any chance you can do a side by side comparison of how we have faired
each week for the past 3 seasons?

Mick had always argued that he should be judged in May each year. Maybe the
league needs to introduce a manager hire/fire window similar to the transfer
window.  This would force clubs to think more carefully about their managerial
appointments.

Sent from my iPhone

--
Boo! Clipboard out!