Chump league here we come!!

TC may as well go sooner or later. The new Manager would have had a clear
out anyway.

Hope Morgan gets rid of Moxey as well, time for re-building, new thinking
and some new people in my opinion.

We could still stay up but need to stop leaking goals, can you honestly see
that happening?

We need a new left back, centre half and centre midfielder, something a lot
of us on here have been advocating for ages!!

Paul Crowe

Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)

PO Box 3517