??

There is a huge difference between the football MM dished up for us and the
way we should play, "decent attacking football"!

Houghton would bring his own backroom team having the effect of clearing out
the tried and tested "rubbish" we have now! He might even know a decent
Physio or two! There are a number of differences. If he was the same as MM I
wouldn't be advocating his appointment!

Paul Crowe

Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)