From: Steven Millward <millward....@gmail.com>
Sender: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 20:26:07
To: <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] What do we think?

I am pleased that we've got a manager with experience of European
football.  It's a bit of a coup for us as he will be one of the most
successful managers working in the English leagues.

I'm actually very happy with it.  Hopefully he can sign some players from
Europe and will have some pulling power with stars.

I have a fear that the Championship is no place for someone to come to
English football and expectations are high.  A bad start to the season and
things will turn nasty like they did at Koln.

Be interesting to see who leaves and who stays now.  Might be time to cash
in on some of our stars and start with some fresh talent.

--
Boo! Saft Solbakken out!

--
Boo! Saft Solbakken out!