My husband dreams about the balti pies!!!!

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "Jeremy Tonks" <to...@hotkey.net.au>
To: <nswolves@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [NSWolves] We're still closer to the playoffs than last
Date: Sun, Dec 30, 2012 11:40
I think the real indicator of our current progress will come on Saturday in the
FA Cup… From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Sunday, 30 December 2012 10:19 AM
To: nswolves
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] We're still closer to the playoffs than last The club
is a complete shambles. On 30 December 2012 07:29, mark worrall
<markworr...@gmail.com> wrote:Yeah, my first one in 12 years. How depressing.
It should have been 1-1 at
half time. They had about 4 attacks the whole match, and scored from 3 of
them. The problem is the defence, its just aint good enough. People in the
South Bank around us were saying we played better under McCarthy. Lol. How
ironic..

On the BBC WM radio post phone in, someone was saying they've restructured
the entire club, from staff, right down to how the academy team plays, to
play Stales way. What if he gets sacked? It will be a monumental blunder.

At least the Balti pie and Bovril were worth going for.

Mark