if you offer the right money you get the right guy ,but poxley is a cheap skate
,he must get massive bonuses for saving money..
 From: chant...@iinet.net.au
Subject: Re: [NSWolves: 8384] Celebrating, commiserating or confused?
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 20:11:38 +1000
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com

think I'm going to order myself a Villa shirt and stick to following the
Premier League.  Saunders came across as not having any clue what to do (so
fitted in well with Moxey & Co) and We'd be lucky to get anyone apply for the
Wolves job now.

Produced using a big silver box with a piece of fruit on the front

On 07/05/2013, at 20:08 , "Rog & Rita" <rognr...@exemail.com.au> wrote:Confused
myself, why the hell did he play Elokobi in a must win game? Who's
next?http://www.thesackrace.com/news/7th-may-2013/wolves-sack-dean-saunders --
Is there anybody that doesn't look back and think:
"Oh, how I wish we hadn't sacked Mick McCarthy"