If things don't go well, would he be likely to just jack-ett in?

Sorry, I'll get me coat....I mean jackett.

________________________________
From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steven Millward
Sent: Wednesday, 8 May 2013 11:16 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves: 8391] Celebrating, commiserating or confused?

So it's Kenny Jackett then?

Anyone got any views on him?

On 8 May 2013 07:01, Steven Millward
<millward....@gmail.com<mailto:millward....@gmail.com>> wrote:
Why not wait a year and get your old Ipswich shirts out?

On Tuesday, 7 May 2013, Marcus Chantry wrote:
think I'm going to order myself a Villa shirt and stick to following the
Premier League.  Saunders came across as not having any clue what to do (so
fitted in well with Moxey & Co) and We'd be lucky to get anyone apply for the
Wolves job now.

Produced using a big silver box with a piece of fruit on the front